Log in to SimpleReport
Once you’ve activated your account, you can log in and start using SimpleReport.
To log in:
- Go to SimpleReport.gov and click Log in at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your username and password.
- You’ll need to use the multifactor authentication option that you set up when you registered your account. Here’s an example of what you’ll need to do if you set up SMS authentication:
- Click the gray Send code button to have the verification code sent to your phone. (Make sure to click the button, or else the code won’t get sent.)
- Once you receive the text, enter the code in the “Enter Code” field.
- Click Verify.
- If your organization has multiple testing facilities, select yours from the choices shown.